Weekly News Brief: July 3, 2012
From the Chartboost news desk!
- Pocket Gems launches its first multiplayer title, All Talk [Inside Mobile Apps]
- Fiksu says the cost of acquiring a loyal user fell from April to May [TechCrunch]
- Rage of Bahamut pulling in $2.6 million a month (!!!) [PocketGamer]
- …But TinyCo estimates that you have to make $5 million a month to be top grossing on iOS [Inside Mobile Apps]
- TinyCo has higher ARPU on Android than iOS [Inside Mobile Apps]
- Rules for developers wanting to be featured on the Google Play [Inside Mobile Apps]